SLINGSHOT HALF STRAP
The Slingshot Half Straps are an effective and safe method of attaching to your feet to your board. The half foot strap design provides key leverage for a locked-in feel, with the confidence of knowing you can kick free of your board when you crash. This is particularly useful during the early stages of foiling progression, when crashes at awkward angles are common. No more twisted ankles and sketchy crashes from getting stuck to your foil board.
- Provides support and safety for your foiling
- Perfect learning tool for entry-level foilers
- Safer than straps, prevents ankle injuries
- Universal mount with variable stance and angle adjustments
- One size fits all, bootie compatible
- Offered from the leaders in foil technology
The full straps are a useful tool for many disciplines and styles of foil riding but, can limit mobility. The Half Strap provides happy-medium. They provide both mobility and key leverage to get the board in position and keep it secure. They will provide you with both the security and stability you want while eliminating the risks of injury from getting your feet stuck in foot straps.
- 2 Half-Straps
- Half-Strap Installation Hardware