O'BRIEN SWITCH 57"
Smooth and forgiving yet built for performance, the Switch enhances the skim style surf experience. It carves with ease, breaks free for spins and is designed to add consistency and progression to all your skate and skim inspired moves. The fiberglass and PU construction softens the overall ride and makes the board more forgiving for beginner and intermediate surfers. At the same time, with its sharp rails, fast rockerline, and “wider than your traditional pintail” shape, the Switch carries speed, locks into the wave, and delivers tons of control on the water. The board’s shape is designed to perform forwards or backwards so you can comfortably ride away on shuvits and 180s while taking advantage of the nearly full length machined EVA pad.
Rider Profile – Anyone looking for a fast, forgiving and fun skim style ride
- SurfCAP – Unique polymer shell that encapsulates the board for superior durability
- Machined EVA pad – Grippy pad covers almost the entire deck so you can confidently place your feet anywhere; also features an elevated arch bar and angled kick tail for precision control
- 3 FCS compatible fin boxes – Customize your fin setup to meet your performance needs; comes with one Spike 1.0 fin and 2 Trace 1.75 fins
- Enhanced semi-twin design: Stable ride forwards and backwards; perfect for riding out on shuvs, 180s and air reverses
- Diamond tail: Ideal pivot point for strong, snappy turns paired with stable traction through the tail